Venn carbon rims: anyone got any longer term exp?

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Venn carbon rims: anyone got any longer term exp?

Post by redefined_cycles »

Just wondering if anyone here has ended up riding rims from this manufacturer. Not cheap so wouldn't want them falling apart on me once a few thousand miles have gone!

Thanks in advance :smile:
u02sgb

Re: Venn carbon rims: anyone got any longer term exp?

Post by u02sgb »

Haven't got the rims but just thinking there must be some kind of diagram of people that have the rims and have problems. Maybe using multiple pictures of the rims overlapping? 😁
slarge

Post by slarge »

u02sgb wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:12 am Haven't got the rims but just thinking there must be some kind of diagram of people that have the rims and have problems. Maybe using multiple pictures of the rims overlapping? 😁
Was thinking similar - maybe they are for ultra short wheelbase bikes......
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

:lol:
u02sgb wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:12 am Haven't got the rims but just thinking there must be some kind of diagram of people that have the rims and have problems. Maybe using multiple pictures of the rims overlapping? 😁
AlexGold

Post by AlexGold »

Nothing personally from me but they are the chosen carbon wheel of DCR wheels, who are highly regarded wheelbuilders. That either means they're great or just good margins/availability! I'd hope the former though...
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

Damn you!