All points north cycling/BPing event

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ScotRoutes

Re: All points north cycling/BPing event

Post by ScotRoutes »

thenorthwind wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:39 am
redefined_cycles wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:40 am
Dyffers wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:32 pm What other things are included in the APN entry?
The tracker, idiot-I'm-not-wearing-any-lights-belt, meal... erm, think thats about it. :grin:
FTFY Shaf, because I think that's what you meant, and the first few times I read it I thought you were calling Dyffers an idiot, which seemed out of character :lol:
Ha ha. It took me a couple of reads too!
Dyffers

Post by Dyffers »

Dyffers wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:32 pm From the site: "...gps tracking of each participant..."

What other things are included in the APN entry?
The tracker, idiot - I'm not wearing any lights - belt, meal... erm, think thats about it. :grin:
Admittedly translated, but I took the GPS tracking to be the equivalent of the APN tracker, which isn't in the £95 entry but another £50 (I guess if you own one you can use your own instead).

And i definitely am an idiot. :grin:
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

thenorthwind wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:39 am
Dyffers wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:32 pm What other things are included in the APN entry?
The tracker, idiot-I'm-not-wearing-any-lights-belt, meal... erm, think thats about it. :grin:
FTFY Shaf, because I think that's what you meant, and the first few times I read it I thought you were calling Dyffers an idiot, which seemed out of character :lol:
Lol... sorry Dyffers. No Pauls not an idiot at all. Let me describe the 'I'm an idiot that forgot to check my lights so wearing a belt belt' again :smile:

Thanks for pointing it out and correcting for me Andy (bet I've got the name wrong.. again :smile: )
redefined_cycles

Dyffers wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:19 am
Dyffers wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:32 pm From the site: "...gps tracking of each participant..."

What other things are included in the APN entry?
The tracker, idiot - I'm not wearing any lights - belt, meal... erm, think thats about it. :grin:
Admittedly translated, but I took the GPS tracking to be the equivalent of the APN tracker, which isn't in the £95 entry but another £50 (I guess if you own one you can use your own instead).

And i definitely am an idiot. :grin:
Lol.. sorry about that Paul :grin: my bad... the tracker comes with the £50 fully refundable deposit so you area actually getting as part of the £95 entry fee. I heard they're 'Spots' too... :-bd
woodsmith

Post by woodsmith »

redefined_cycles wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:02 pm
... the tracker comes with the £50 fully refundable deposit so you area actually getting as part of the £95 entry fee. I heard they're 'Spots' too... :-bd
No Shaf. It's £95 + £50 refundable deposit for the tracker
redefined_cycles

woodsmith wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:18 pm
redefined_cycles wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:02 pm
... the tracker comes with the £50 fully refundable deposit so you area actually getting as part of the £95 entry fee. I heard they're 'Spots' too... :-bd
No Shaf. It's £95 + £50 refundable deposit for the tracker
Poor english again from me. Not sure how I got through life this ling without being sent to guantanamo for saying Paraceetamol instead of Parase-tamol. Thanks for clearing it up Woodsmith and what I was trying to clarify was that it appears good value for momey that the tracker hire is part of the £95 entry fee as the extra £50 is actually fully refundable :smile:
Ian

Post by Ian »

Got the email earlier - didn’t make the cut for next year. 100 spaces, 273 applications.
redefined_cycles

I entered and paid onto this. Sadly due to a knee injury (and feeling a bit tight) I decided to cancel and the organisers have been kind enough to give me a refund (less 10% admin fees).

So if anyone is on the waiting list I think you'll be getting an email any time soon to confirm your place...

£100 roadie events : probably not for me :smile: