Revelate spare buckles

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

HUX

Revelate spare buckles

Post by HUX »

So I've managed to bust 1 of the 3/4 cam lock buckles on my Pika....again! :cry: Does anyone know if there are any spares available anywhere. Cant find any after a quick look online.I used Backcountry Scot last time but they appear to be out of stock :sad:
Jurassic

Re: Revelate spare buckles

Post by Jurassic »

I have some that I bought from the Bikemonger in a cupboard somewhere. I bought them to use with the latest tapered dry bags for the Terrapin system but they don't fit as Revelate have changed the buckles they use on the newer stuff. I'm away on holiday at the moment but when I get back I'll see if I can find them and if they're the same type as yours I'll post you one. PM me if you're interested.
Mart

Post by Mart »

I was going to suggest back country Scot as that’s where I got my spares from, but see you’ve tried there already
Will have a look in the loft to see what I’ve got

Edit - looks like the bikemonger has some
https://www.bikemonger.co.uk/revelate-d ... 1298-p.asp
2924 miles per Gallon
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

Of the three camlocks on my Revelate Harness, only one is still complete. It doesn't seem to affect the function of it though. Replacing them would mean unstitching (or cutting) two of the straps so I've never bothered. I guess the straps on the Pika are under more pressure though?