RIP Iohan Gueorguiev

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Escape Goat

RIP Iohan Gueorguiev

Post by Escape Goat »

This made me incredibly sad this morning.

https://www.facebook.com/66802075988700 ... 185869323/

I've watched his adventures for years :(
Jurassic pusher

Re: RIP Iohan Gueorguiev

Post by Jurassic pusher »

Very sad news, he always seemed to be a gentle happy person who was friends with the world.
His vids made me very envious of his travels.
Hamish

Post by Hamish »

Escape Goat wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:39 am This made me incredibly sad this morning.

https://www.facebook.com/66802075988700 ... 185869323/

I've watched his adventures for years :(
Me too. Very Sad.
JohnClimber

Post by JohnClimber »

A great tribute to his adventures here on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T84Gg_hKjZM
Richpips

Post by Richpips »

Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

That's so sad, was quite tough reading it. Not knowing him, but I've spent years watching him. Sometimes he seemed sad or distant looking back, but that's only because I know what I know now. 30/40 episodes exist now, with the possibility and almost promise of more episodes disappearing due to the new rights the music artists have. I just thought they'd be there for everyone forever, but I don't really know how I feel not being able to watch them again if and when they go,
Richpips

Post by Richpips »

Escape Goat wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:55 pm That's so sad, was quite tough reading it. Not knowing him, but I've spent years watching him. Sometimes he seemed sad or distant looking back, but that's only because I know what I know now. 30/40 episodes exist now, with the possibility and almost promise of more episodes disappearing due to the new rights the music artists have. I just thought they'd be there for everyone forever, but I don't really know how I feel not being able to watch them again if and when they go,
Is there a way of downloading them off youtube?
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

I've literally thought that just then. YouTube premium downloads offline, but that surely isn't the answer. Maybe someone on here knows??
Dean

Post by Dean »

Richpips wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:05 pm
Escape Goat wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:55 pm That's so sad, was quite tough reading it. Not knowing him, but I've spent years watching him. Sometimes he seemed sad or distant looking back, but that's only because I know what I know now. 30/40 episodes exist now, with the possibility and almost promise of more episodes disappearing due to the new rights the music artists have. I just thought they'd be there for everyone forever, but I don't really know how I feel not being able to watch them again if and when they go,
Is there a way of downloading them off youtube?
A programme called jDownloader2 works best for downloading entire Youtube channels. If you paste the Youtube video URL/playlist URL/the entire channel URL, it will parse links to whatever quality of video you set and also custom name them (like naming by date uploaded to the channel to preserve upload date). Also works for Vimeo in the same way.

I download adventure films to my desktop in 720p mp4 files and then transfer to my phone for offline viewing while cooking dinner in my tent.
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

You legend.

I'll have a look at this week, appreciate it.