Apidura water bladder

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Re: Apidura water bladder

Post by redefined_cycles »

JohnClimber wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:01 pm Image

Mine arrived today and I must say it's bloody brilliant.

If you over fill it a little the velco is tricky to stick down, but once the 4ft of pipe is in place (about a foot longer than is needed at the bars) and you've sucked the air and the extra water out if it and once it's in place in the bottom of the frame bag (space under mine for a tool and CO2 cylinders) it's brilliant.
It's amazing how much space that you get above it where the top of a normal round opening of an oval shaped camel back bladder would be clogging up the top of the frame bag.

Well worth trying out.
Brilliant Thanks Jon
ledburner

Post by ledburner »

JohnClimber wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:01 pm Image

Mine arrived today and I must say it's bloody brilliant.

If you over fill it a little the velco is tricky to stick down, but once the 4ft of pipe is in place (about a foot longer than is needed at the bars) and you've sucked the air and the extra water out if it and once it's in place in the bottom of the frame bag (space under mine for a tool and CO2 cylinders) it's brilliant.
It's amazing how much space that you get above it where the top of a normal round opening of an oval shaped camel back bladder would be clogging up the top of the frame bag.

Well worth trying out.
Again 'Ow much!?

Does it weight, contain& cost?
I hope you think you know, what I might of exactly meant.
Warning - may contain value odded typos & ither mythspellings..
Richard G

Post by Richard G »

Would be half tempted to try something like this. Still not convinced I've got enough frame space to get all the usual crap from my camelbak into there with a water bladder though.

Might help me get a much smaller bag though.