I give up.

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

lune ranger

Re: I give up.

Post by lune ranger »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:17 am Just going back to the original point ... I think one of the things that both surprised me (I shouldn't have been really) and saddened me, was how many people on that post seemed to think that this groups actions were perfectly acceptable and the fact they were having a good time, was the most important factor. It really just makes you realise quite what it is 'you're' up against.

“I sense some jealousy’ - Laugh? I nearly asphyxiated..
If you are going through hell, keep going.
WSC
RIP

Re: I give up.

Post by RIP »

lune ranger wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:23 pm
Bearbonesnorm wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:17 am Just going back to the original point ... I think one of the things that both surprised me (I shouldn't have been really) and saddened me, was how many people on that post seemed to think that this groups actions were perfectly acceptable and the fact they were having a good time, was the most important factor. It really just makes you realise quite what it is 'you're' up against.
I nearly asphyxiated..
As indeed did the bloke downwind of that inferno.

Still, he probably got his comeuppance - I don't fancy the chances of that posh jacket with all those sparks and embers flying around.
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

The sign outside the asylum is the wrong way round.....

"At least you got some stories" - James Acaster