Ti bolts as (Hollowtech) crank arm pinch bolts!

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Re: Ti bolts as (Hollowtech) crank arm pinch bolts!

Post by redefined_cycles »

ledburner wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:46 am Because the free Spell Cheque service expired at midnight, to continue subscription pay into my Bank of Nigerai business account...

To unsubscrible please submit all personal details and passwords to gullible@spellchequer.com
:-bd
:lol: (sorry... that made me laff so much... and I apologise to anyone that finds it offensive). Anyway, I only came here to say to Cheddar Man that Ledburner was obviously having a laff, as was, it seemed the message by Cheddar Man was also partly in jest (Wakefield... 9p for a £5.99 bolt :smile: ).

Anyway, before anything gets out of hand and I believe everyone has had their final 'last words'. I've sorted myself my bolts (so the job of the thread is done). Now, unless 'The Boss' or 'Stu' wants to add a couple of final words... Thread Closed... :-bd
ledburner

Post by ledburner »

Agreed.
I hope you think you know, what I might of exactly meant.
Warning - may contain value odded typos & ither mythspellings..
middleagedmadness

Post by middleagedmadness »

Shaf if you need anything like that again just drop me a pm , don’t get on here everyday so miss threads like this , and I’ll put some in post to you , just let me know what size you need and I’ll raid the consumables stores and pop some over , i can guarantee though that they will not be ti
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

middleagedmadness wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:10 pm Shaf if you need anything like that again just drop me a pm , don’t get on here everyday so miss threads like this , and I’ll put some in post to you , just let me know what size you need and I’ll raid the consumables stores and pop some over , i can guarantee though that they will not be ti
Thanks MaM I shall indeed do that. Sorted for now though :-bd (thanks Jase (Wriggle) who's actually called Andy... who'd have thought.