99p P&P. Joe's shop for bikepacking gear

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Borderer

Re: 99p P&P. Joe's shop for bikepacking gear

Post by Borderer »

Borderer wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:24 am
thenorthwind wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:56 am It's only just occurred to me to promote Joe's shop my club Facebook page, where there's been quite a bit of chat about buying kit to try bikepacking for the first time - sorry, I don't know why I didn't think of it before :oops: Not the best time with you being away though - remind me when you get back!
No probs Dave - that would be great - thank you. He needs all the help he can get at the moment.
Cheers
EDIT: We have had a slight set-back which means that we are not now leaving til Monday - so if you wanted to post something on FB that would be great. Posts tent to die out pretty quickly so that should be fine. As long as orders are in by Sunday tea time he should be able to get them away ok. After that he will put a banner on the shop to say it's closed for a wee bit. Cheers
thenorthwind

Post by thenorthwind »

Borderer wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:34 pm
Borderer wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:24 am
thenorthwind wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:56 am It's only just occurred to me to promote Joe's shop my club Facebook page, where there's been quite a bit of chat about buying kit to try bikepacking for the first time - sorry, I don't know why I didn't think of it before :oops: Not the best time with you being away though - remind me when you get back!
No probs Dave - that would be great - thank you. He needs all the help he can get at the moment.
Cheers
EDIT: We have had a slight set-back which means that we are not now leaving til Monday - so if you wanted to post something on FB that would be great. Posts tent to die out pretty quickly so that should be fine. As long as orders are in by Sunday tea time he should be able to get them away ok. After that he will put a banner on the shop to say it's closed for a wee bit. Cheers
Done! Hope it drives a sale or two but don't get your hopes up.
Borderer

Post by Borderer »

Cheers Dave :-bd
Borderer

Post by Borderer »

Joe has some new products in his shop including thermolite sleeping bag liners, helmet rear lights, sudocrem in the handy bikepacking size and Ti hip flasks.

https://www.weirdosonbikes.com/product- ... verything/

Cheers