BB200 / 300 pictures

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Bearbonesnorm

BB200 / 300 pictures

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

If anyone manages to capture any reasonable pictures while riding, then bikepacking.com would like to run a 'BB200 recap'. Anything you think's okay, please email them over to me. Don't mess with them as they need to be a good size.

Ta.
May the bridges you burn light your way
redefined_cycles

Re: BB200 / 300 pictures

Post by redefined_cycles »

Include non finishers??

Include any shots captured enroute to car/after scratching??
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Sorry Shaf - my mistake. Just been told they'd like a single set of pictures from one rider. Anyone up for having a go, feel free to crack on while you're out there.
May the bridges you burn light your way
redefined_cycles

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:33 pm Sorry Shaf - my mistake. Just been told they'd like a single set of pictures from one rider. Anyone up for having a go, feel free to crack on while you're out there.
Aha... Although I took lots of pictures (guesstimate about 1 hours worth :o ... must get a grip) they were only of 20 miles of the actual loop and 20 miles from way to car.

I imagine (pretty certain about this) that many people take 1 pic if that. So if you dont manage to get a set then I'll foreard you what I have :-bd might come through 1 at a time though as they're big files I think...

Will wait to see what someone else brings first...
middleagedmadness

Post by middleagedmadness »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:33 pm Sorry Shaf - my mistake. Just been told they'd like a single set of pictures from one rider. Anyone up for having a go, feel free to crack on while you're out there.
As I’m plodding along mate , I’ll try , only issue is out of 50 there maybe 5 of any interest
flyingpig

Post by flyingpig »

No pics from my ride at all I'm afraid. If you're stuck for photos though, just put a camera at the bottom of a very dirty fishpond and put it on auto and it'll look authentic :grin: :-bd
Richard G

Post by Richard G »

I'll leave that to the riders that are confident they'll finish. I'll be concentrating on getting around.

Lars is usually fairly snappy. As is John, if he can bring himself to actually ride it.
redefined_cycles

flyingpig wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:34 pm No pics from my ride at all I'm afraid. If you're stuck for photos though, just put a camera at the bottom of a very dirty fishpond and put it on auto and it'll look authentic :grin: :-bd
Lol... Like these... second 2 [edit, 3... ok, 4, I couldn't help myself] are from top a tall/long mountain battling storm Alex but the rest are enroute. The stream is lovely clear water at about mile 40. This being where I scratched whilst I was actually at mile 20.

Stu, these aren't for you btw and will await your go ahead before I go through the rigmor or sending em you one at a time in case they're needed...
redefined_cycles

Such beautiful crystal clear tasty water...

Such a beautiful route Stu. Pity you designed it with a brief that noone should be capable of riding it. Developed this theory whilst HABing a road and now that Slarge has scratched too its slowly becoming a reality...
flyingpig

Post by flyingpig »

Nice pictures, i did most of that bit in the dark so great to see it!
mattpage

Post by mattpage »

I am planning on taking a GoPro, although video, not pictures but stills can be taken.
They won't be huge res though, 1080p video.
larsmars

Post by larsmars »

@Stu I have a bunch of photos. I will upload and share a link this evening