Seat pack with Thud Buster

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

JohnClimber

Seat pack with Thud Buster

Post by JohnClimber »

I'm getting old........ like most on here..... :wink:

I've fallen in love with riding my Fat bike and 29er+ with their Thud Buster ST seat posts.......

So much comfort, so nice....

Anyway, this weekend my Wildcat Drover seat pack front velcro strap kept on coming un-done over each and every big bump, so I have to looses the velcro to stop this but it's not built like this to work well.

I've emiled Beth, but no reply as yet to see if their new one's will be built to solve this niche issuse.

So my question is, which seat packs out there will work with Thud Buster ST seat posts please?
JohnClimber

Re: Seat pack with Thud Buster

Post by JohnClimber »

Cheers, I'll try lifting my Drover to wrap around higher up like some of those shots :-bd
JohnClimber

Post by JohnClimber »

I've sussed it.....

A lighter and spong'ier* load solved the problem

* Is that a word?
JKM

Post by JKM »

just wondering if there are any other tips for a thudbuster-LT compatible seat pack other than the relevate mentioned above?

i could afford it but im not that keen.

i guess my other options are some kind of seatpost mounted rack or support like the carradice bagman or a beam rack. or a nitto r10 (my bike does not have any eyelets at all...)or something custom from Timtas Rek along with some custom luggage.

any tips appreciated
:-bd
benp1

Post by benp1 »

I clicked on this thread to mention revelate. Only because I have a revelate set up. There must be more companies though