I’m struggling...

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

voodoo_simon

I’m struggling...

Post by voodoo_simon »

With words.

Just spoke to the security guard at the end of a long queue...

...2 hour queue he quoted for McDonalds :shock:

Let that sink in, two hours!

Meanwhile, the queue for Burger King almost next to it was three cars :lol:

Seriously, who would queue for two hours?!
GregMay

Re: I’m struggling...

Post by GregMay »

voodoo_simon wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:09 pm Seriously, who would queue for two hours?!
Addicts.
voodoo_simon

Post by voodoo_simon »

GregMay wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:12 pm
voodoo_simon wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:09 pm Seriously, who would queue for two hours?!
Addicts.
Thought they would have come out the other side after 10 weeks without :lol:
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

Me and the Very Active Girlfriend drove past a queue for a McDon's drive through last night .... easily 200 cars ... Cant imagine how long the wait must have been. Bunch of fucking pillocks. And me without my side-winders ...
I'm just going outside ...
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

You have to pay me to queue for 2 minutes.

Is it boredom? A sign of things slowly returning for what passes as normality or as Greg says, are they all simly junkies?
May the bridges you burn light your way
UnderTheRadars

Post by UnderTheRadars »

I’m currently despairing at the human race. The queues for McDonalds and Ikea are beyond ridiculous, but what’s really getting to me is the utterly selfish twuntedness of the c***s who are making the whole country look like a s***t tip. It’s like everyone has thought ‘f**k it, let’s throw as much litter as we can’.

Then we’ve got the folk who think the government are doing a good job, that the virus must be over, let’s forget social distancing and cleanliness..... They’re oblivious to the fact that today the UK death rate is higher than all the EU countries put together.

It’s utterly depressing..... I hoped we’d come through this as better people but I fear the opposite is happening
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

I reckon it's just a desire for a return to some sort of normality. Feck knows how long the queues for the pubs will be when they eventually but I reckon you'll see me there.
99percentchimp

Post by 99percentchimp »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:24 pm You have to pay me to queue for 2 minutes.
Snap... same here Stu. Baffling me each time I see this.... ikea I can’t understand queuing at the moment to be trapped in that maze with the R number like it is.
Conquistador of the pointless
https://www.flickr.com/photos/99percentchimp/
thenorthwind

Post by thenorthwind »

99percentchimp wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:35 pm
Bearbonesnorm wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:24 pm You have to pay me to queue for 2 minutes.
Snap... same here Stu. Baffling me each time I see this.... ikea I can’t understand queuing at the moment to be trapped in that maze with the R number like it is.
To be fair, if I had to go to Ikea, I'd rather it was under social distancing restrictions :lol:
In Reverse

Post by In Reverse »

I queued for 4 (four) hours to get into a techno club in Berlin a few months ago apparently.

Don't really remember doing it so I'd recommend altering your mental state should you ever need to spend a similar amount of time in a queue.
AlasdairMc

Post by AlasdairMc »

In Reverse wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:22 pm I queued for 4 (four) hours to get into a techno club in Berlin a few months ago apparently.

Don't really remember doing it so I'd recommend altering your mental state should you ever need to spend a similar amount of time in a queue.
Doesn’t really work if you’re driving a car tbh, although the defence is that you were testing your eyes...