We've got a new T shirt too.

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

BigdummySteve

Re: We've got a new T shirt too.

Post by BigdummySteve »

Roobell7 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:20 pm
BigdummySteve wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:50 pm On a more Serious note a good skydiving friend was ex SAS, Nish did some serious sh!t in defence of our country. I’m quite sure he’d not been offended if he was still here, unfortunately he fell victim to the ‘regiment disease’

500+ people attended his funeral, none of them would have been offended but out of respect I wouldn’t.
I used to maintain Nish's Cessna. A nicer guy you couldn't wish to meet. :cool:
Small world Andy, I knew him pretty well being one of the silly bastards who did CReW, IM also jumped there at the time, being taught a sport by someone who practically invented it was an honour.
His funeral was beautiful, Dave the CCI spread his ashes from under canopy over Hinton,a gentle breeze carried the cloud away.
Apparently they learnt from previous experience, someone poured ashes from an islander and they promptly came back inside the door and nearly choked everyone :lol: Nish would have preferred the later :-bd
We’re all individuals, except me.

I woke up this morning but I’m still in the dark
firestarter

Post by firestarter »

A poo trowel (or even a tyre) and a tarp with one peg in blowing in the wind, (with my phrase obviously haha) in the approximate shape of the above would be enough away from the actual badge to be quite funny

I have no fear at all the actual sas would be in any way shape or form offended it would be either funny or you're a knobber lol but I would be concerned about other people's reactions to it especially from a distance in say a pub 🤪

But alas I'm as crap at art as I am deciding on a new shelter so I'll leave it to others
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

I still think this is one of the best we ever had :wink:

May the bridges you burn light your way
Charliecres

Post by Charliecres »

Yup, I treasure that one