Talk about anything.
Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:23 pm
- Location: Rhynie, Aberdeenshire
Does anyone else have a problem viewing Vimeo videos? I'm watching on a Kindle Fire and they frequently seem hang up after around 3 or 4 minutes and just stop downloading.
- Posts: 3459
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 am
- Location: Northern Edge of the Peak - Mostly
Tough break there to say the least
Really enjoyed the film though, super footage. Made me want to go there.
- Posts: 2809
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:08 pm
- Location: Isle of Wight
Stunning film work. The sad back story adds to the impact. It does look like an amazing place to go.
Adventure without risk is Disneyland - Bikemonger
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:05 pm
They don't seem concerned by the moose at 30secs........
EDIT - probably cos it's a horse
- Posts: 1057
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:07 pm
- Location: Newcastle
It was nice to see people pushing bikes through churned up mud and overgrown conifers in a couple of bits, rather than flying down perfect singletrack the whole time.