'Doping scandal of the Highland Trail 550'...?

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Lazarus

Re: 'Doping scandal of the Highland Trail 550'...?

Post by Lazarus »

I think we made genera lcomments about the thread [ which I have certainly posted on multiple times ] rather than aiming it any one post or at you. Sorry if you think it was a direct dig at you or your pos as it was aimed at the whole thread in general being pointless specualtion - yours was factual but you wont get 14 years for class c unless you make all the illegal steriods in the UK
Cheeky Monkey

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

Oh and I’ll admit I had to look up after what ‘YMMV’ meant, as I had no idea. :shock:
Yeah, me too sometimes. HYOH [edit - Hang Your Own Hang or Hike Your Own Hike :lol: ] might have done it better :cool:

I have no idea who Lazarus thinks "we" are though :???: :|
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

But anyway if moderator wants to delete any of my posts, go ahead if it’s for the better, got no problem with that. I will leave it to your discretion.
We'll leave everything 'as is' but the thread's probably come to a natural end anyway.

What tyres for a Panda?

May the bridges you burn light your way
pistonbroke

Post by pistonbroke »

YMMV,? Thought it was you make me vomit :lol:
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

pistonbroke wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:52 pm YMMV,? Thought it was you make me vomit :lol:
So what is it... that's all I've ever wanted to really know when Lazarus says it.. is it Your mileage may Vary... Or... You make me Vomit...

The little ones like the Pandas. Good ending. Especiially after someone answers YMMV= :-bd