Lockdown lust

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Leerowe76
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:41 pm
Location: Little Beruit

Re: Lockdown lust

Post by Leerowe76 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:38 am

voodoo_simon wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:50 am
I’m lusting after the free stuff, like watching the sun go down in the hills

Image

Or riding through amazing valleys

Image
Looking over from Moel Fenlli, great shot mate
Living on dreams and custard creams :-bd

voodoo_simon
Posts: 2828
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Re: Lockdown lust

Post by voodoo_simon » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:49 am

Cheers Lee :-bd

User avatar
faustus
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:30 pm
Location: Newbury

Re: Lockdown lust

Post by faustus » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:58 am

I think I also have lust for getting out and seeing spring happen, and seeing family and friends again. more than anything. I'm also feeling the opposite of bike lust. I've been riding plenty and enjoying 2 new (to me) bikes, and it makes me want the minimum i need and just do tinkering and wheel/tyre swaps. Also having turned over a couple of frames in the past year, it made me realise that new bikes/frames don't necessarily make me happy.

ssnowman
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 1:38 pm
Location: London

Re: Lockdown lust

Post by ssnowman » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 pm

It's getting bad now, just been looking at unicycles !!
May satan walk with you.

voodoo_simon
Posts: 2828
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Re: Lockdown lust

Post by voodoo_simon » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:57 am

ssnowman wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 pm
It's getting bad now, just been looking at unicycles !!
I’ve just bought Chinese Lego (ethically wrong I know), 700 piece car coming not-so-soon for £20!

ssnowman
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 1:38 pm
Location: London

Re: Lockdown lust

Post by ssnowman » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:08 am

voodoo_simon wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:57 am
ssnowman wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 pm
It's getting bad now, just been looking at unicycles !!
I’ve just bought Chinese Lego (ethically wrong I know), 700 piece car coming not-so-soon for £20!
What car is it?
May satan walk with you.

voodoo_simon
Posts: 2828
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Re: Lockdown lust

Post by voodoo_simon » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:13 am

ssnowman wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:08 am
voodoo_simon wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:57 am
ssnowman wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 pm
It's getting bad now, just been looking at unicycles !!
I’ve just bought Chinese Lego (ethically wrong I know), 700 piece car coming not-so-soon for £20!
What car is it?
McLaren road car, picked more by price and amount of pieces rather than shape :lol:

User avatar
htrider
Posts: 2988
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Fife
Contact:

Re: Lockdown lust

Post by htrider » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:20 pm

Not really lusting after this but others may.....
https://www.tritoncycles.co.uk/frames-f ... set-p22379
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here already but in summary Cinelli do 29+ tourer :o

Oh dear, I dragged out an old fixie I threw together many years ago, road once and forgot about. After a bit of fettling I went for a ride and quite enjoyed it. Now I'm eyeing up fixie frames.....

User avatar
faustus
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:30 pm
Location: Newbury

Re: Lockdown lust

Post by faustus » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:54 pm

htrider wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:20 pm
Not really lusting after this but others may.....
https://www.tritoncycles.co.uk/frames-f ... set-p22379
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here already but in summary Cinelli do 29+ tourer :o

Oh dear, I dragged out an old fixie I threw together many years ago, road once and forgot about. After a bit of fettling I went for a ride and quite enjoyed it. Now I'm eyeing up fixie frames.....
I only became aware of it via a list of 29+ bikes on bikepacking.com...Also Finna do something similar and a bit cheaper: https://www.finnacycles.com/en/content/ ... -landscape Pretty hefty though.

Post Reply