I found it...

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

I found it...

Post by redefined_cycles »

Since the BB200 I lost my 50 wuid rear light. Then since that loss I've also lost my Exposure rear...

Anyway, I gave up looking months and months ago. Just about to walk into work and noticed it. Been in the side of my work (Deuter... almost 15 years old) bag in the mesh pockets all along...

Thank you Allah... now lets hope I haven't lost the mounting bracket!!

Complete with Welsh mud and sat atop my (now) loaned Rab jacket (thanks to a BBer :-bd )
Shewie

Re: I found it...

Post by Shewie »

Result :-bd

I found my digital scales yesterday after being missing for 6 months and a replacement ordered.

Scales are very important for a gram weeny hiking nerd like myself :cool:
whitestone

Post by whitestone »

Always the way.

I was heading out to the Alps to go climbing. Could I find my headtorch? Could I ****! So went and bought another. Got out to the Alps, opened up my cooking pots and there inside was my headtorch! Doh!
Better weight than wisdom, a traveller cannot carry
redefined_cycles

Shewie wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:37 pm Result :-bd

I found my digital scales yesterday after being missing for 6 months and a replacement ordered.

Scales are very important for a gram weeny hiking nerd like myself :cool:
Me too... I removed the mushroom velcro off the road bike frame and turns out it only weighed 5g. Still, new owner now will be able to build a lighter bike...

During that few months, on the last decent ride before it all hit the fan, I went out on an attempt at the West Yorkshire Circular route. I lost my Exposure rear light during that and it was my main light. So now I'm back to 2 rear lights and both were previously (one being a replacement for this) my backups :lol: Pity they won't get used for a while but on a happy note... At least by the time this is over, many will have had much more experience of BAMing so there'll be more people (attempting to enter) on the BB200... Actually, is that a good thing with extra competition and anxiety of trying to buy a few kicks in the teeth*?

*The sort that are satisfying regardless of if you finish on DNF
belugabob

Post by belugabob »

Yup, found my lost multimeter, about an hour after unwrapping the replacement that my wife bought me for Christmas.I

I still can't work out how I couldn't find a banana yellow multimeter, that's the size of 3 smartphones stacked on top of each other
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

Shaf, do you want me to send you a spare flare bracket?
redefined_cycles

Escape Goat wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:43 pm Shaf, do you want me to send you a spare flare bracket?
Top bannana. Yes please kind sir...
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

Message me your deets dude.