Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ScotRoutes

Re: Proper made up!

Post by ScotRoutes »

whitestone

Post by whitestone »

The BBC did a program on the weasel family, it's still available on iPlayer - https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m ... d-fearless
Better weight than wisdom, a traveller cannot carry
Raggedstone

Post by Raggedstone »

I was visiting some friends near Buckie on the Morray Firth and had a bike with me , I asked them where to go for a ride they suggested Spey Bay you might see some red squirrels so I went there and had a mooch about on the way back I saw a Pine Martin in the woods alongside the golf course I should have just watched it but as I usually do reached for the camera looked up and it had gone lovely to see one however briefly made up for the lack of squirrels just .

Great picture Stu
Pickers

Post by Pickers »

Brilliant :-bd
Some of my pics https://www.flickr.com/photos/107347896@N06/sets/

We’re gonna need snacks

#TakeLessBike
Mike

Post by Mike »

:-bd Yes some good news for once, i hear they like peanut butter. Well i saw it on country file or something where a family were encouraging them into their garden to study. A whole family of them. You lucky B"^£%$&D all i see from my window sometimes is all the low life scrotes walking past :roll: Oh i did get a peregrine fly over one summer as they nest on the Masts near me which was nice to see.
I want to come over and camp ( u could build a hide ) in your garden once im allowed and id be happy to sit for days waiting for a sighting. Me n Nic saw 2 last year in Scotland it was lovely, and the one that run across the road in front of me was a big fella, nearly had me off my bike :lol:

The VWT website has a great little video on there about the martins in wales :-bd really enjoyed that watch