Full suspender riders...

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

fatbikephil

Re: Full suspender riders...

Post by fatbikephil »

AlasdairMc wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:23 am Do it! Support my local welders!
Nah, been there, done that. I did thing I might have to go back to a bouncer when my back was giving me gyp but the Jones sorted that. TBH I just couldn't bothered with all the pivot maintenance for all of these multi link designs.
wriggles

Post by wriggles »

Nice Pony Rustler Rich!

Here is mine. 2013 Turner Sultan. Bought direct from Turner for 40% of the cost over here. Since buying the wheel size has gone out and come back in fashion :wink: . Not LLS but a great bike to ride anywhere. Cant see any need to replace it.

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Pray you dont need to replace any hardware -took me a 9month wait and about £200 for my Turner for a full bearing kit only available from them -still love it mind
i did save the igus bush sizes though so hopefully that is all i will ever need
wriggles

Post by wriggles »

Lazarus wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:20 pm Pray you dont need to replace any hardware -took me a 9month wait and about £200 for my Turner for a full bearing kit only available from them -still love it mind
i did save the igus bush sizes though so hopefully that is all i will ever need
Yes there seems to be a horror story on STW every couple months about sourcing spares. Shame as Turner used to be superb for CS. I am keeping my bushings well greased :-bd
Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

I think replacing the topcaps will be fine personally as the plastic is bound to wear before anything else
if it happens I have the dimensions saved in an email - still not cheap as its about £5 per top cat and i think 12 or thereabouts

on the plus side its dead easy to do !