AcePac - New stocks.

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Bearbonesnorm

AcePac - New stocks.

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Apologies, a couple of people asked when the new stocks of AcePac luggage would be arriving but I can't find that thread, so I'm letting people know here.
https://bearbonesbikepacking.co.uk/shop ... at=luggage
May the bridges you burn light your way
JohnClimber

Re: AcePac - New stocks.

Post by JohnClimber »

Stuart.

Do you think that the Acepac Bar Bag will fit my commuter bike single speed directly fixed to the bars and head tube and under the flat bars with angle down (a bit) brake levers, so that it won't swing around but won't interfere with my braking please?

To fit a set up like this?

https://images.app.goo.gl/iHLuteEMq3TaqbdX9
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Do you think that the Acepac Bar Bag will fit my commuter bike single speed directly fixed to the bars and head tube and under the flat bars with angle down (a bit) brake levers, so that it won't swing around but won't interfere with my braking please?
I've just measured between the outside of the bar straps and it's 160mm John. The straps can be removed and longer / different straps fitted - there's daisy-chain webbing on the back of the bag for these. Other than that, it's hard to say whether it'd fit with those levers.
May the bridges you burn light your way
JohnClimber

Post by JohnClimber »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:07 pm
I've just measured between the outside of the bar straps and it's 160mm John. The straps can be removed and longer / different straps fitted - there's daisy-chain webbing on the back of the bag for these. Other than that, it's hard to say whether it'd fit with those levers.
Cheers I'll have a measure tomorrow