ALPKIT - fantastic service again

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

NorwayCalling

ALPKIT - fantastic service again

Post by NorwayCalling »

So... I spent £125 on sale items with Alpkit last Wednesday.... only to find they I could have saved a further 10% if I had bought the exact same things this weekend... dooh.

Email sent on Sunday to Alpkit pointing out this and cheekily asking if I could have a credit for the £25 I would have saved.

First thing this morning... E-Gift Voucher for the £25

Now I am not one for doing this sort of thing, as I was happy to pay the £125 (or I would not have ordered) and if I had not seen the post on here would have lived blissfully unaware or the extra discount. However, as they say if you don't ask - you don't get.

ALPKIT did not have to do this but this just goes to show, that (in my eyes at least) what a great company they are. I have been shopping with them "from the start"... way back and will continue to and highly recommend them.
pistonbroke

Re: ALPKIT - fantastic service again

Post by pistonbroke »

My maths isn't great but last time I looked, 10% of 125 is 12.5 so if you got a £25 voucher you've done well.
JohnClimber

Post by JohnClimber »

Yep that's 20% off in my maths.

Nice one Alpkit
NorwayCalling

Post by NorwayCalling »

Opps.

so it is... even better service then*

*but now I feel bad as I feel I may have "ripped off" Alpkit due to my dyslexic maths skills. May email them to applogise.