Paint stripper.

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Bearbonesnorm

Paint stripper.

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

In the good old days, paint stripper would melt skin and whip paint off in minutes. Times have changed, these days, you can go for a slash with it on your hands and not feel a thing.

My question is, does anyone have any recommendations for a paint stripper that actually removes paint?

Ta.
May the bridges you burn light your way
mfezela

Re: Paint stripper.

Post by mfezela »

Dichloromethane

Caution. Doesn't just remove paint. Personally I wouldn't even open the container if Percy's about.
psling

Post by psling »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:42 am In the good old days, paint stripper would melt skin and whip paint off in minutes. Times have changed, these days, you can go for a slash with it on your hands and not feel a thing.
I've got bad news for you Stu. Paint stripper hasn't changed at all over the years, it's still strong as ever... :shock: :lol:
We go out into the hills to lose ourselves, not to get lost. You are only lost if you need to be somewhere else and if you really need to be somewhere else then you're probably in the wrong place to begin with.
Charliecres

Post by Charliecres »

I brought a bottle of raki back from a holiday in Turkey years ago. Drank it with friends and ended up attacking the television with a frying pan. Didn’t try using it as paint stripper but I’m confident it would be effective.