Talk about anything.
Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew
- Posts: 3360
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 am
- Location: Northern Edge of the Peak - Mostly
enjoyed the trailer thanks. Is the film available as it look like its from a couple of years ago
- Posts: 1290
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:41 pm
- Location: Not nearly close enough to Scotland...
That trailer is great. I started off smiling, then turning into oh my... I can't wait to watch this. Thanks!
Bikepacking & Bourbon Biscuits
- Posts: 2695
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:41 pm
Be good to see this, any ideas how and where?
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:12 am
Saw it at the cinema a few months ago, good film.
- Posts: 1526
- Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:26 pm
The trailer is well put together, that bodes well for the quality of the film. It certainly looks a shed load better than that Divide film with the messed up narrative.