I Can't Find.....

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

dlovett

I Can't Find.....

Post by dlovett »

Despite a recent upgrade to our FMS, I cannot find the one head torch I wanted to bring with me on the BB200. Of course it will appear on Monday, of that I am certain. Instead I have to choose one of the other much crappier ones, which were exactly where the FMS said they were, to bring.

What's currently hiding from you guys?
Alpinum

Re: I Can't Find.....

Post by Alpinum »

bearings and small bit and pieces of a brand new head set. Only the cups are waiting in the frame for the rest to appear - but nope. The last few days I've been regularly looking for it and it drives my nuts
~X(

So... I've finally bought replacement seals and with the cups and caps and stuff my local shop will help me out with the lots of bits and pieces they put to the side :-bd
dlovett

Post by dlovett »

Super fancy brand new Swissstop pads, which never made it on to the FMS as I only got them last week. I swear the dog must be hiding things to screw about with me.
dlovett

Post by dlovett »

dlovett wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:09 pm Super fancy brand new Swissstop pads, which never made it on to the FMS as I only got them last week. I swear the dog must be hiding things to screw about with me.
UPDATE, the pads have been found, both packets were inside a bike helmet. Can't blame that one on the dog I guess!
Asposium

Post by Asposium »

dlovett wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:38 am What's currently hiding from you guys?
dry weather and sunshine
In Reverse

Post by In Reverse »

Time probably. Went out on the piss on Tuesday for my birthday, went straight to bed last night because I was so tired after drinking on a work night :oops:, out on it again tonight because a mate is up from London then tomorrow I'm driving down to The Star after work. Hasn't left any time for prep/packing.
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

My wet root mojo.

Been a it spoilt this year as I seem to have either avoided the wet conditions of chosen a route to avoid the worst of them. Pretty inescapable for the next few months though.
BigdummySteve

Post by BigdummySteve »

The stupid little adapter for charging an Exposure support cell, little bugger keeps hiding ~X(
We’re all individuals, except me.

I woke up this morning but I’m still in the dark
fatbikephil

Post by fatbikephil »

One of the wheel adjuster screws for my Straggler (I was using monkey nuts and one screw to hold the drive side in place but now need the adjuster for its songlespeed conversion) Feck knows where I put it but it will be somewhere safe. Fortunately I've sourced half a dozen off ebay for half the price of one from Planet X
Karl

Post by Karl »

Spot tracker! Which is pretty annoying as I can't track it to track it. Note to self, never turn it off...and leave it outside.