Large Saddle Pack

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

composite

Large Saddle Pack

Post by composite »

So my old trusty saddle pack from that guy that used to hand-make them in Poland, has finally fallen apart enough that I need to replace it. I'm looking for something that is a bag, not a dry bag holster. Preferably large say 14 litre-ish that can be rolled down smaller if required.

Suggestions?
redefined_cycles

Re: Large Saddle Pack

Post by redefined_cycles »

composite wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:42 pm So my old trusty saddle pack from that guy that used to hand-make them in Poland, has finally fallen apart enough that I need to replace it. I'm looking for something that is a bag, not a dry bag holster. Preferably large say 14 litre-ish that can be rolled down smaller if required.

Suggestions?
I have an Ortlieb 17L welded thing that I had been thinking to move on as I want something smalle (possibly a 9L or something)... :wink:
middleagedmadness

Post by middleagedmadness »

Those acepac ones stu has are good quality ,got a couple of stem cells off him and there's no fluffing like off the alpkit one ,had a look at the bar roll for my youngfella
.and they seems to be the same quality
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Yes, the AcePac ones are a good volume Neil. Very high quality kit, well thought out and made from recycled materials so even better. There's more due very shortly.
May the bridges you burn light your way
composite

Post by composite »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:40 am Yes, the AcePac ones are a good volume Neil. Very high quality kit, well thought out and made from recycled materials so even better. There's more due very shortly.
The AcePac ones were top of my list for now. I was planning on emailing you this week to ask when they would be in stock. How shortly is shortly Stu?
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

I've just emailed them last night Neil to chase up my order - I'll keep you posted fella but I'm hoping the next few days.
May the bridges you burn light your way
composite

Post by composite »

OK mate nice one, I'll wait for them to come into stock.