NOT the Trans Cambrian Way.

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Bearbonesnorm

Re: NOT the Trans Cambrian Way.

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Makes me wonder which direction the WRT grid refs will be going this year?
As usual, it won't 'kin matter to you :wink:
May the bridges you burn light your way
psling

Post by psling »

What I like about Wales is that you can grab some maps and plot a good E-W/W-E route including plenty of off-road pretty much anywhere from the South to the North :cool:
We go out into the hills to lose ourselves, not to get lost. You are only lost if you need to be somewhere else and if you really need to be somewhere else then you're probably in the wrong place to begin with.
Leerowe76

Post by Leerowe76 »

Looked at the TCW a few times and thought I'd have to do in both directions to back get to the car anyway :lol: Looks like it may have to be to the sea and back now
:-bd
Living On Dreams & Custard Creams
frogatthefarriers

Post by frogatthefarriers »

Charliecres wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:06 pm I’m close to persuading a couple of MTB mates (new to bikepacking but reasonably fit and technically adept) to join me on a relaxed ride of the TCW.

I’d be very keen to include a better ending and any other improvements along the way.
I can recommend Stu’s alternative TCW end. I did it in December 2019. So much nicer to finish at the seaside proper, and you can get a bite to eat at the Witherspoons next to the station while you wait for your train. :-bd
Konia kują, żaba noge podstawia...