Tarp for 2

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ianfitz

Re: Tarp for 2

Post by ianfitz »

Mitomaniac wrote:
ianfitz wrote:
Mitomaniac wrote:Thanks for the info I've got a 3x3 DD tarp but my little boy is mildly autistic loves camping etc but just needs the familiarity/routine of the zips or closing of doors for him to settle we have tried with a tarp and he was a bit anxious etc.

Don't want his hangups to stop him enjoying the outdoors like he does tho.

Thanks again I'll keep an eye out and keep searching
Would he be ok with a tarp and mesh big compartment that zips shut? I’ve got a one person one that he can have if it would suit?

I think we're now sorted as both the Stu's have made my year with their offer. That would have been my next option I believe

Excellent stuff there folks :-bd

Offer still stand if you want to try it though. Just let me know I’d be happier if it was used rather than gathering dust in the kit room.
paramart

Post by paramart »

MAM where are you going to bivvy on fri, if its up the chase and your tarp doesn't get to you iv'e got 1 of those tents or the chinky tarp I can drop it off in the car if you are stuck
it's not that I can and others can't, it's that I will and others won't.
middleagedmadness

Post by middleagedmadness »

paramart wrote:MAM where are you going to bivvy on fri, if its up the chase and your tarp doesn't get to you iv'e got 1 of those tents or the chinky tarp I can drop it off in the car if you are stuck
Cheers mart I'll message you on Thursday / Friday lunch ,gonna leave mine about 330 get to the redmore and see what it's like then a quick trip over the road onto the common ,I've got a 1 man tarp and the boy has his helium Bivi so dosent really need a tarp but if you want to pop over for a pint your more than welcome
paramart

Post by paramart »

what night are you out, need to get a night out for feb felt like cheating at the dragon rally,
it's not that I can and others can't, it's that I will and others won't.
middleagedmadness

paramart wrote:what night are you out, need to get a night out for feb felt like cheating at the dragon rally,
Friday mate , youngfella wants a bimble over to Cannock will probably take about 3 -3 1/2 hrs to get there he's like me just plodding along talking sh@te as we go
Mitomaniac

Post by Mitomaniac »

Thanks to both the Stu's, its arrived today and amazingly it actually fits in my garden between the 2 of us a easy pitch and very practical thank you and that pole packs in with my existing gear perfectly thanks again guys, he even cleaned the pegs after our test pitch bless him

middleagedmadness

Brilliant ,glad to see the smile on his face ,mines down with the flu ( bloody typical back to school on Monday)so it's just me out tonight sorry stu review will have to wait of the tarp you sent me but it means more beer with paramart tonight :-bd ,it'll be a few weeks before I can get him out stu as next weekend my last off for a few weeks and we are down towers in capel curing with the school on daddy and son climbing weekend
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

There's all year Stu, really no rush at all.
May the bridges you burn light your way
Loki

Post by Loki »

Te MP2 looks brilliant, how small does it pack down?
Simon K
There is only one God.......GODZILLA! And he rides a fat bike.
Fat cyclist, fat bike rider, bike packer, photographer, coffee junkie. Brain tumour survivor.

https://www.instagram.com/beardythebikepacker/
https://beardythebikepacker.blogspot.com