New Bike Day.

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Ray Young

Re: New Bike Day.

Post by Ray Young »

I found an Alpkit 5l airlock extra in the bottom of a draw I'd forgotten about and it's a perfect fit in the gorilla cage and not too big so I won't be tempted to take extra rubbish. It's red and Alpkit only had other ones in blue but I ordered one anyway, my OCD ain't that bad.
restlessshawn

Post by restlessshawn »

Ray Young wrote:I found an Alpkit 5l airlock extra in the bottom of a draw I'd forgotten about and it's a perfect fit in the gorilla cage and not too big so I won't be tempted to take extra rubbish. It's red and Alpkit only had other ones in blue but I ordered one anyway, my OCD ain't that bad.
I have a friend like this who turns up with everything as non matching as possible just because he knows it bothers me. I'm slightly on the unhealthy scale the other way :roll:
Ray Young

Post by Ray Young »

restlessshawn wrote:
Ray Young wrote:I found an Alpkit 5l airlock extra in the bottom of a draw I'd forgotten about and it's a perfect fit in the gorilla cage and not too big so I won't be tempted to take extra rubbish. It's red and Alpkit only had other ones in blue but I ordered one anyway, my OCD ain't that bad.
I have a friend like this who turns up with everything as non matching as possible just because he knows it bothers me. I'm slightly on the unhealthy scale the other way :roll:
My thinking was always pack the same things in each one so I don't have to search around.
restlessshawn

Post by restlessshawn »

All the red things in one and all the blue things in the other ;)
Ray Young

Post by Ray Young »

restlessshawn wrote:All the red things in one and all the blue things in the other ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Or stuff that gets hot in red (cooking gear) and stuff that gets wet (tarp, bivi bag) in blue. :wink:
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

padonbike wrote:Hell of a bike for £600!!!! :-bd :grin:
I second that... well done
restlessshawn

Post by restlessshawn »

Ray Young wrote:
restlessshawn wrote:All the red things in one and all the blue things in the other ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Or stuff that gets hot in red (cooking gear) and stuff that gets wet (tarp, bivi bag) in blue. :wink:
This is exactly how my brain works!