Your wardrobe?

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

slarge

Your wardrobe?

Post by slarge »

Are you dressed like "man from BB"? (Or woman)?

All my t shirts I ever wear seem to be BearBones related.... It's only a matter of time before Stu and Dee design socks, shorts and jeans and I'll be fully clothed in BB kit....
macinblack

Re: Your wardrobe?

Post by macinblack »

Maybe a thong? Christmas is coming.
fatbikephil

Post by fatbikephil »

The contents of my wardrobe(s) is 80% cycling related but not quite 'Man at BB' yet :mrgreen:
ctznsmith

Post by ctznsmith »

I really need a new cycling cap. *hint hint* :wink:
Oli.vert

Post by Oli.vert »

I'd like some gloves with EAT on the knuckles of one hand and SLEEP on the other. How about it Stu? (post is in jest, but if it ever were to come to pass, size XL please!) :grin:

Put my order in for my 1st BB branded T earlier. :-bd
darbeze

Post by darbeze »

I have lost count of the number of BB T-shirts I have.... I know it's quite a lot!

Some I like more than others. Some I earned more than others.

What I like is that each one has a special ride (or one DNF) behind it.

Si
psling

Post by psling »

Oli.vert wrote:I'd like some gloves with EAT on the knuckles of one hand and SLEEP on the other. How about it Stu? (post is in jest, but if it ever were to come to pass, size XL please!) :grin:
You could always get your knuckles tattooed and wear fingerless mitts :grin:
(strange hands btw, 3 fingers on one, five on the other?)

I was thinking I'm not Man at BB yet but then realised I have several tees, 1 jersey, 1 gilet and more on order. Oh dear :???:
We go out into the hills to lose ourselves, not to get lost. You are only lost if you need to be somewhere else and if you really need to be somewhere else then you're probably in the wrong place to begin with.
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

In addition to the BB-branded stuff, what about all the PSA/bargain kit, or stuff that's just been recommended repeatedly? For example, Columbia Outdry jacket, Berghaus "condom" jacket, Montane Featherlight trousers (and those are just examples from my wardrobe :oops: )
ZeroDarkBivi

Post by ZeroDarkBivi »

My wardrobe looks like the result of a crash between Cotswold Outdoor and Wiggle delivery vans...!

The only ‘fashion’ clothing I have bought in the last few years is some stuff I found cheap at the local Crikey, how much outlet.
Scattamah

Post by Scattamah »

Regular rotation of WRT shirts here with occasional BB200 2015 usage. A lot of time spent loafing about in a BaaBaa and MT500 3/4 shorts - complete with Gorilla taped arse where the seam has disintegrated.

Greetz

S.
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Most of my wardrobe is cycling related (or outdoor gear related which I bought cos it could be used on the bike).
My staple trousers are some 3/4 length mtb ones (whichever i happened to pick up or aren't worn too much) with the theory that if I already am wearing my cycling gear, its only a matter of grabbing yhe bike and 'go ride'...

If I ever really want some encouragement to ensure i grab a ride in, I'll also wear some of my chamoise underpants :grin: (or am I getting beyond the topic of this post now!)
RIP

Post by RIP »

'my' wardrobe? HAHAHA!!!! 'our' wardrobe contains one of my half-decent shirts rammed up at one end on its hanger and the rest of the rail is entirely taken up with Mrs Perrin's clobber. I believe the only reason my shirt is still in there is because she thinks it's one of hers.

Just going past your place now MaM <waves through window>.
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

The sign outside the asylum is the wrong way round.....

"At least you got some stories" - James Acaster