Nylon sheets (Free of charge!)

Make your own gear? Talk about it here!

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Cheddar Man

Nylon sheets (Free of charge!)

Post by Cheddar Man »

I am having a tidy up, and have found some nylon sheets, they are actually slide sheets, which is a thing that we use in health care to move patients up/across a bed. However because we are now all infection controltastic we don't use nylon ones anymore. I clearly thought 'they may be useful' when we were chucking them out and bagged them.

They are roughly as long as a person, and roughly a bit wider than a person, unless you are bariatric.

Anyway, does anyone want a couple of them? I have no idea what you may do with them, but if someone has a clever idea then let me know and I will post them to you completely free of charge. I have 5 of the things, so someone can have 3 and someone can have 2. Oh and they are blue.

Having said they are free, I would just ask that you stick a fiver, or whatever you see fit, into a suitable charity jar of your own choosing, how does that sound?
ledburner

Re: Nylon sheets (Free of charge!)

Post by ledburner »

If the are single (rather than loop) slide sheets, market as ltralight hammock, user supplies ultralight string, ahemm cord.
I hope you think you know, what I might of exactly meant.
Warning - may contain value odded typos & ither mythspellings..
ledburner

Re: Nylon sheets (Free of charge!)

Post by ledburner »

ledburner wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:25 am If the are single (rather than loop) slide sheets, market as ltralight hammock, user supplies ultralight string, ahemm cord.
Are they still available..?
I hope you think you know, what I might of exactly meant.
Warning - may contain value odded typos & ither mythspellings..