Ride to the masjid..

Share your rides with us.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Ride to the masjid..

Post by redefined_cycles »

The weekend before the bb200 there's one of the organised rides happening with one of the (predominantly) muslim run clubs. I'm hoping to make my Oct bivvy out of it (whilst trying to get there), pending back being up to it...

If anyone wants to join then PM me and I can share more details. Not actually a masjid sightseeing ride but chances are you/we might be sleeping at the masjid add-on building with lots of blokes that probably snore alot....

Some details=

It's in the South West so around 80 mile ride from BB hq or Southampton (hint hint Sean :lol:) ...

unfortunately its a 'brothers' only event so sorry ladies :smile:

dress code=bums firmly tucked away (so no lycra on show: ie. Baggies only*)

No alcoholic beverages please or pub stops :geek: sorry Reg

No gatecrashing if thats ok (ie. If you came the night before for the 'masjid-bivvy' one would expect and hope you would be riding the road event next day... erm :???: theres a bit of A-road/dual carriagrway involved though I'm informed its been perfectly risk assessed :o

Other than that, syandard rules of be nice... pack in n out midride... smile**... no abusing other road users even if they're idiots in cars etc etc

*though theres plenty that do tend to flout this rule, so sorry if you follow it and notice others didn't... I always do

** hopefully not that much that everyone thinks yer stoned :lol: