FS lots of brand new maps at the lowest price

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

pb2

FS lots of brand new maps at the lowest price

Post by pb2 »

Back in time I bought a job lot of maps from a shop that was closing. I'm sure I had a plan for all of these but god only knows what it was :???: . I could do with a bit of money to buy new bits for my grandson's bike so everything listed is a six quid including postage, you can pay me via paypal friends or straight forward paypal but if your not using the friends option you will need to add 3% to cover the fees so £6.18. Every single map listed is 100% brand new, never been used. Strictly first come first served .

Harvey Superwalker XT25 (waterprooof) Brecon Beacons West - I have 5 of these. 1 sold
Harvey Superwalker XT25 (waterprooof) Brecon Beacons East - I have 6 of these. 1 Sold
Harvey Superwalker XT40 (waterprooof) Cape Wraith Trail North Strathcarron to Cape Wraith 1 only . Sold
Harvey Superwalker XT40 (waterprooof) Cape Wraith Trail South Fort William to Strathcarron 1 only . Sold
Harvey Superwalker XT40 (waterprooof) Shropshire Way Long Distance Route 2 of these 1 Sold
Harvey Superwalker XT40 (waterprooof) Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Trail 2 of these
Harvey Superwalker XT40 (waterprooof) West Highland Way Scotland's Great Trails 1 only Sold
Harvey Superwalker XT40 (waterprooof) Offa's Dyke Path North Knighton to Prestatyn National Trail 1 only Sold
Harvey Superwalker XT40 (waterprooof) Glyndwr's Way National Trail 1 only Sold
Harvey Superwalker XT40 (waterprooof) Cotswold Way National Trail 1 only
Harvey Gerry Charnley Round paper trail map scale 1:40,000, 2.5cm to 1km. I have 3 of these and they are £5/£5.15 each 1 sold 2 remaining
OS Landranger 161 The Black Mountains scale 1:50,000, 2cm to 1km. Includes mobile download* I have 3 of these All sold
OS Landranger 160 Brecon Beacons scale 1:50,000, 2cm to 1km. Includes mobile download* I have 5 of these 3 sold, 2 remaining
OS Explorer Active Map (waterproof) OL13 Brecon Beacons eastern area, scale 1:25,000, 4cm to 1km. I have 3 of these, 2 include a mobile download*, the other does not. 2sold 1 with mobile download remaining
Harvey in conjunction with the BMC XT40 (waterprooof) British Mountain Map Cairngorms & Lochnagar scale 1:40,000 2.5cm to 1km Sold

Any questions please message me, thanks Paul
* I cannot guarantee the mobile download will work as there is no way of testing the code, when I bought the maps I was told the download codes would work
Last edited by pb2 on Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
sean_iow

Re: FS lots of brand new maps at the lowest price

Post by sean_iow »

Can I have dibs on the N and S Cape Wrath trail maps please, I'll PM you.

Sean
Adventure without risk is Disneyland - Bikemonger
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Hi Paul. Pls can I have one OL13. Let me know how to make payment ta...
jameso

Post by jameso »

OS Landranger 161 The Black Mountains scale 1:50,000, 2cm to 1km. Includes mobile download* x1
OS Landranger 160 Brecon Beacons scale 1:50,000, 2cm to 1km. Includes mobile download* x1

Hi Paul, I'd like these 2, will PM/PP
Cheers
James
Al

Post by Al »

If you've still got one I'd like an os 160 & 161 of the breacons / black mountains please
redefined_cycles

I'll have a 160 and 161 since al and james are having the other 2 sets :-bd

£18.60 coming in...
Mounty

Post by Mounty »

Hi, could I have the Harvey Superwalker XT40 (waterprooof) West Highland Way please. I will PM you, thanks.
pb2

Post by pb2 »

Stock list updated as of 13.00 Sunday 18th

Sean pleased your maps arrived early.

Al your 160 &161 are put to one side, please PM me to get payment info.

Mounty, James & Shafiq big thanks for your orders and payment, your maps will be in the post tomorrow.
redefined_cycles

Thanks Paul. We've all three bought similar maps. Maybe we might bump into each on the Brecon Beacons with our straw hats, binoculars and compasses :-bd
PaulE

Post by PaulE »

Could I have a Gerry Charley map please? Message me your email address and I'll send the PayPal
pb2

Post by pb2 »

Stock updated as of 07.30 Monday 19th.

Paul you have a PM
jameso

Post by jameso »

redefined_cycles wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:50 pm Thanks Paul. We've all three bought similar maps. Maybe we might bump into each on the Brecon Beacons with our straw hats, binoculars and compasses :-bd
Sounds like the start of a trip plan .. it's only 1.5hrs from here :-bd
redefined_cycles

jameso wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:49 pm
redefined_cycles wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:50 pm Thanks Paul. We've all three bought similar maps. Maybe we might bump into each on the Brecon Beacons with our straw hats, binoculars and compasses :-bd
Sounds like the start of a trip plan .. it's only 1.5hrs from here :-bd
:lol: Tell me when you lot plan to head out. I might try and make my walk/ride on the same dates and maybe bump into you both... I'll bring some spare ginger beer :-bd
jameso

Post by jameso »

redefined_cycles wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:59 pm :lol: Tell me when you lot plan to head out. I might try and make my walk/ride on the same dates and maybe bump into you both... I'll bring some spare ginger beer :-bd
Will do..
errol

Post by errol »

Dibs on Glyndwrs Way please.

PM'd.
pb2

Post by pb2 »

Stock level updated as of noon 29th. Last chance before they go to Flea Bay at £7.50 a map. Thanks Paul