FS: Santa Cruz Highball brandnew frame (removed from sale)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

FS: Santa Cruz Highball brandnew frame (removed from sale)

Post by redefined_cycles »

IF Removed from sale
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Independent Fabrication Crown Jewel

Removed from sale... Ain't she gorgeous. Layla (Juliet).
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Independent Fabrication Crown Jewel (or SC Highball)

I also have a Santa Cruz Highball still in the build stages. Think it's got the xtr cranks and a decent bottom bracket on it but not much else.

https://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/bikes ... er__351318

This one above. Paid £1600 (well, 1599) for it in 2021 from Stifs Bikes. Happy to let it go if any interest to anyone. Again, all money to go to the rescue effort to get the kids (and adults/animals) out from beneath the rubble. Time is of the essence I suppose so feel free to make an offer with and without the xtr cranks (they look a bit tired but who cares).
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Independent Fabrication Crown Jewel/Santa Cruz Highball brandnew frame

Some pics of the Highball out of its lovely brown box. £1100 posted but can take offers. Sale valid for the next 24H I suppose but I need quick payment (as I will also be doing quick postage in return God Willing).

24H cos I suppose that's the time the buried, but alive people have left. After that it'll just go back into storage.

Bottom bracket is a brandnew m800 (XT)
Snaggletooth chainring is also brandnew..
Crankarms are XTR M985 IN 172.5mm flavour.

Sorry but I'll be keeping my DT thru axle.

Some Travers Prong BOOST brandnew also available if that seals a deal...
Tomwoodbury

Post by Tomwoodbury »

What a wonderful thing to do. 👏🏻
redefined_cycles

Tomwoodbury wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:53 pm What a wonderful thing to do. 👏🏻
Thanks Tom. It's a wierd story. The pics and videos on Twitter of (especially) the kids stuck in the rubble made me think of the Santa Cruz frameset. It's been sat in the loft (also dark and dusty) waiting the day I finally complete the build.

Might as well be put to good use if it can and then hopefully save up later for a used frame/bike. Good excuse for a clearout too :-bd
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Santa Cruz Highball brandnew frame

IF no longer available. But the Santa Cruz (the lovely Santa Cruz I should say) reduced to £999 including cranks. Can let the Prongs go with it too at a decent price.

Unsure how long to keep this sale live for but will keep an eye on Twitter. All money going via the 100% donation policy type aid agencies...

Come on. You know you wants it. Size is L which is spot on for me. I'm a 5ft10.5 with medium legs/torso :lol:
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dyffers

Post by Dyffers »

I've got the same SC frame and every time it's been to the BB200 it's returned with a black badge...grab Shaf's and get yourself the badge you always wanted!*

*Correlation may not be causation.
redefined_cycles

Dyffers wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:21 am I've got the same SC frame and every time it's been to the BB200 it's returned with a black badge...grab Shaf's and get yourself the badge you always wanted!*

*Correlation may not be causation.
So Shaf can stick with a blue/green... Thanks Dyffers. Something to tell the grandkids about. At least the Ramin b+ is the same colour so a black might still be attempted one day :grin: :smile:
Dyffers

Post by Dyffers »

Seriously, I paid more than your asking price for a lightly used 6 month old frame, so if yours is boxfresh its a baragin at this price, with or without the XTR cranks. :-bd
redefined_cycles

Much appreciated that Dyffers and I bet there's a child out there that if they knew, they'd love you and me forever. Hopefully it sells soon but if not I'll just put out it back upstairs (or in quilt terms, 'loft it'... I'll give it another 24H at super silly price I guess and reflect.

Win, win situation...
redefined_cycles

Right then you lovely lot. One last tiny (about £100) price drop. Will see if anyone steals a deal by morning then close the offer and put it tidily away again :-bd

Price til morning, now £880... I seem to recall thats the grade of down Tundra uses (ethically sourced apparently as it's what the birds have shed on their tiny island).

Anyone after a bargain... come on over. Please can we not share this thread on other forums as it's only for the folks that find it themselves (or, like.. the regulars).