Christ ...my arse!!!

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

TheBrownDog

Christ ...my arse!!!

Post by TheBrownDog »

I have a saddle sore the size of a grape. Havent had one for years and no idea how this one came about. Bloody thing. Bastard sub standard bum poo wee sweary sweary sweary words. My usual remedy of pawpaw ointment is not working and Im on the verge of actually going to an actual doctor to get an actual treatment, and I don't want to do that.

Help.
I'm just going outside ...
johnnystorm

Re: Christ ...my arse!!!

Post by johnnystorm »

Please do, and then keep us updated on when it'll appear on 24hrs in A&E or GPs behind closed doors so I can set the recorder. :-bd
Moder-dye

Post by Moder-dye »

Sudacrem?? That's what I've used in the past.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Go and see Dr Pusssucker...he'll sort you out!
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Honey is an antibacterial... being used in nursing now and been known to act as an antibac for years... get it on there... make sure its pure honey though (rawhoneyshop.co.uk) and doesn't say sugar or anything else in the ingredient... get it on there fella. Not telling you to not go to the doctor though but I'm confident you would get on top of it asap like what I said... keep it clean too so after going toilet maybe a bit of soap and a quick wash before reapplying the honey...

Let us know. My guesstimate is that by 2 days you will be on top of it and well on the rd to healing... :-bd
macinblack

Post by macinblack »

redefined_cycles wrote:Honey is an antibacterial... being used in nursing now and been known to act as an antibac for years... get it on there... make sure its pure honey though (rawhoneyshop.co.uk) and doesn't say sugar or anything else in the ingredient... get it on there fella. Not telling you to not go to the doctor though but I'm confident you would get on top of it asap like what I said... keep it clean too so after going toilet maybe a bit of soap and a quick wash before reapplying the honey...

Let us know. My guesstimate is that by 2 days you will be on top of it and well on the rd to healing... :-bd

I think they have bears in the Chilterns, so it may be ill-advised... unless a raspy tongue is your thing of course.
BigdummySteve

Post by BigdummySteve »

If you’re flexible enough I’ve never seen a dog with saddle sores :-bd
We’re all individuals, except me.

I woke up this morning but I’m still in the dark
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

This is getting out of hand ... I went the Sudocrem route yesterday and seems to be improving but my Sunday morning ride is out of the question. Will just take the dog out for a bit longer then,
Moder-dye

Post by Moder-dye »

Sudocrem worked for me, but yeh it needs time off too. I had about a 50p size rubbed raw and bruised on one cheek after one trip away. Maybe took a week off and kept applying for a while and loads of buttering up when riding for a while.
Rich3rd

Post by Rich3rd »

....and this from the man from Chalfont St Giles =)) =)) =))
Never knowingly under biked...
RIP

Post by RIP »

:lol:

(a lol to the above, but sympathy to you Tim. Certainly an eye-catching thread title though!)
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

The sign outside the asylum is the wrong way round.....

"At least you got some stories" - James Acaster
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

Rich3rd wrote:....and this from the man from Chalfont St Giles =)) =)) =))
Mega-LOL.

I am pleased to report that it's gone from worse to better and I may not have to push my bike all Saturday afternoon to get to my bivvy spot. I would have though. BAM 2019 will not be denied.

Thanks to all for you kind, sympathetic words, in particular, Breninbeener for the more detailed advice shared on PM.