SP Hubs some statistics

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

mountainbaker

Re: SP Hubs some statistics

Post by mountainbaker »

GregMay wrote:Still have one of the first Exposure 15mm hubs going fine. Just a little over 15,000km done offroad on it. It's not been treated well. But still works fine.
Mine is an early 15mm one too, and has done at least 15000 km. Has not be treated in any way at all, just ignored. All I've done is unbuild it from the Tour Divide wheel and put it in a front wheel for my gravel bike. Still runs fine.
dlovett

Post by dlovett »

Dave Barter wrote:I'd like to offer my warmest congratulations to SP for hitting the hat trick.

Tonight my 3rd working SP hub decided that generating electricity was too much faff and has subsequently gone on strike. Luckily this one is in warranty but it is going to be a massive hassle.

Bollocks to SP, where can I get a SON or other wheel quickly before BB200?
I got my Son form Bike 24, arrive in about 2 days, with their typical German efficiency. I figured if it ever went wrong, it will have to go back to Germany anyway so...
dlovett

Post by dlovett »

Well the Love Mud hud seems fine. It's on a Camino so I can't tell you much about it's low speed power output, but it seems to work fine and Both the lights work and the phones charge at the same time ok at about 10km/h