WTD Salsa Spearfish Frame Bag

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

PaulB

WTD Salsa Spearfish Frame Bag

Post by PaulB »

Hi,

I would like a Salsa Spearfish framebag for a large frame if you have one sat gathering dust. I have a Specialized Epic large that should equate to a large Spearfish.

cheers

Paul.
GregMay

Re: WTD Salsa Spearfish Frame Bag

Post by GregMay »

Word of warning - watch where the frame attachment points are - not all are created equal. Hence, I asked Beth to make me one without the shock attachment as the one with it effected how the suspension performed (Split Pivot version)

No, you can't have it.

But I'm sure she'd make you one.

ImageIMGP0485.jpg by Greg.May, on Flickr
jam bo

Post by jam bo »

GregMay wrote:Word of warning - watch where the frame attachment points are - not all are created equal. Hence, I asked Beth to make me one without the shock attachment as the one with it effected how the suspension performed (Split Pivot version)
interesting. i have a similar style bag on my bandit from alpamayo and not noticed any impact on performance. what difference did it make?

PaulB

Post by PaulB »

Cheers Greg & jam bo, thanks for the replies.

I am just going on the info I have found on the web. I'll drop Beth a message and see, I have a carbon world cup frame which is slightly different to the std frame, and the shock is a lot closer fit than the photo's.

Paul.