lakes 200 at some point soon ish

Arrange rides with other members.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Single Speed George

lakes 200 at some point soon ish

Post by Single Speed George »

Hi all,
I have been meaning to do my local ITT for a while. The vague date is the weekend of the 16th however I'm moving house hopefully the weekend before that so everything is up in the air right now , will know soon enough ! Basically need a big ride before the cairngoarms to get some pain, biving and miles in , so if anyone fancy it will set off Friday night after work and just keep going ti we get it cracked with a couple ofbivies , but with probably a bevy Friday night after like 20-30miles then do a bivi sat night when ever we need to stop ...
Wotsits

Re: lakes 200 at some point soon ish

Post by Wotsits »

If i'm available i might come along George. Not the fittest atm so whether i finish the whole route or not will be dependent on pace. I'll know my way back if i reach a point where i've had enough though.

Also considering a bivi out somewhere up there this Fri eve if you're interested?
Ever Feel Like You're Being Orbited?!
Single Speed George

ok i will keep you updated
Single Speed George

not here tomorrow evening though as driving to font tonight !
Single Speed George

looking less likely for this month atm :( as hapily i now have a moving in date, but allsop my parents hacve a moving out date for there house and its that weekend. so i cant just move my stuff out to my house and run away to the hills, but will have to help with there stuff too ... so probably more likely next month , will have to get the miles in with a long day ride that weekend....