BB200 'lift corner'

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

gairym

BB200 'lift corner'

Post by gairym »

Evening folks,

(As someone who now finds myself in this situation) I thought I'd start a thread for anyone looking for or offering lifts to/from the BB200.
gairym

Re: BB200 'lift corner'

Post by gairym »

So.....

Anyone heading from, near or past North London (Hendon, right at the bottom of the M1) with space for a little 'un?

Looking to go anytime Friday and return anytime Monday.

Can bring haribo for the journey, am well trained and will even shower before if that helps.

Let me know.
Richard G

Post by Richard G »

Doubt it's of much use, but I could pick up someone in South Wales... the reason I don't think it would be much use is that I'm going up on the Friday afternoon. But if you are planning on camping out I'd happily drop you off.
Dave42w

Post by Dave42w »

I'd be happy to offer a lift but doubt if it will be much use due to tight timing.

Leaving Syston, Leicester on the Friday at 8pm and rushing to get to Aleppo Merchant Inn, Carno by 10:30pm

Will be travelling back in more relaxed fashion, probably on Monday. Not yet sure what I'll do for Sunday night as it depends on when/if I finish.

Dave
benp1

Post by benp1 »

gairym wrote:So.....

Anyone heading from, near or past North London (Hendon, right at the bottom of the M1) with space for a little 'un?

Looking to go anytime Friday and return anytime Monday.

Can bring haribo for the journey, am well trained and will even shower before if that helps.

Let me know.
Not doing it, otherwise I'd have happily given you a lift, that is only round the corner to me

Have you got connections there?
gairym

Post by gairym »

My mother-in-law lives there so whenever we're back in blighty we're based there.

Sure you don't want to go and watch?
benp1

Post by benp1 »

Afraid not! I'm in Dubai for work

(although even if I wasn't watching grown men fall in peat bogs and wrestle bikes over tussocks isn't my thing :grin: I'd rather take part, but I'm not fit enough to manage it! One day maybe)
larsmars

Post by larsmars »

I am most likely driving from near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire on Friday after work. Not sure if I will camp or hotel on Not sure yet if I will drive back Sunday or Monday - depends on when (if) I finish!

Happy to pick someone up / drop off if not to far off the route plan...

L
gairym

Post by gairym »

Ok, so after some serious negotiation (read: begging and bargaining) I've now got the car for the weekend.

So.....if anyone wants a lift from anywhere between London and Llanbrynmair (up the M1, M6 etc...) and/or a lift back whatever time I drag my sorry ass out of bed on the Monday (I'll likely stay in Mach on the Sunday night) then just drop me a line.

Gairy.
andyfla

Post by andyfla »

Likewise, I am going from Derby,Friday night late (9ish) and back on SUnday - no idea of time, I just want to finish !