Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Ben98

Sahmurai Sword

Post by Ben98 »

benp1

Re: Sahmurai Sword

Post by benp1 »

That's cool. Have bar ends that cover my bars unfortunately, but it's a good bit of thinking
Tom

Post by Tom »

Good idea. Shame it won't work on bars that are wrapped in tape. Maybe there'll be a drop bar version coming along at some point. Road tubeless is becoming more popular allegedly.
ianfitz

Post by ianfitz »

They look good don't they. I contacted them through twitter and don't think there is uk availability
Ben98

Post by Ben98 »

ianfitz wrote:They look good don't they. I contacted them through twitter and don't think there is uk availability
Having looked at their Facebook page, they're going through the motions for getting it imported into the EU, should be here at some point.
AlasdairMc

Post by AlasdairMc »

$35 for a Weldtite £6 tubeless kit stuck to bar plugs?!? Is there anything else that this thing is that the cheaper option isn't?

I'll combine bargain bar plugs and the Weldtite kit, sell it for £20 and make a decent profit...
Tom

Post by Tom »

You're missing the fact it comes delivered with a pre-fitted worm, primed for plugging the hole. That's got to be worth at least a tenner. :grin:
fatbikephil

Post by fatbikephil »

Been using those on motorcycle tyres for years - about £20 gets you a plug kit and CO2 cartridges with an inflator attachment. They don't work if you have slime in the tyres as they won't stick and I'd say that bicycle tyres will be too thin for it to work well
jameso

Post by jameso »

bicycle tyres will be too thin for it to work well
The Genuine Innovations worms I've used work well, got through almost a whole pack during the HLC (someone was on Schwalbes weren't they :smile: Not me .. ).