RAPAH500 - anyone doing it!

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Johnallan

Re: RAPAH500 - anyone doing it!

Post by Johnallan »

Out of the door at 6am into another deluge, two hours of flooded back lanes and home before sunrise. 502 clicks :-bd
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

:grin: :-bd
Leerowe76

Post by Leerowe76 »

Stopped doing these when they stopped the woven patches :lol: Although did think of it this year but after crashing and knackering my AC joint for the 3rd time and working in-between Xmas made it pretty impossible, totally agree the proper 500's should only count if outdoors
Living On Dreams & Custard Creams
flyingpig

Post by flyingpig »

Well done to all that took part and if you completed, superb!

Nice charity earnings Shaf, impressive
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

My 100 miles mtb completed. Thanks FP. Was worried that it might be too easy for 'a charity challenge' but it was tough as anything. Mainly probably the greasy trails and changing weathers. Had some extreme HAB yesterday on my 35 miler and ended up near Holmfirth.

I was actually wondering why the trails had suddenly become so flowing and rocky. Then I noted I was here (Holmfirth) with skirts on the Peak District. The sandwiches I was supposed to eat at a pace of over 10 miles apart were devoured within about 10 mins apart (2 x tuna sweetworn/mayo and another 2 x cheese savoury in case you're wondering).

Some pics below from the fullast 7 days...