SOLD: Patagonia ultralight down shirt black medium and Craft waterproof trousers and braces size L

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Mark E

SOLD: Patagonia ultralight down shirt black medium and Craft waterproof trousers and braces size L

Post by Mark E »

For sale a patagonia ultralight down shirt in black men’s medium.
This is a very thin, lightweight down top with no pockets and a deep chest zip for on/off.

It is filled with a thin 800fp down fill and is in excellent condition.

It comes with the small storage bag-goes down to about the size of an orange and weighs about 170g.

I would keep it as it is an excellent summer warm layer for camping/bikepacking, but I have a large one that fits me better now, so wear that instead!
Looking for £60 posted
It looks like this, but black
https://www.rockandice.com/gear/gear-re ... own-shirt/

Also selling a pair of craft waterproof cycling trousers, thin waterproof fabric, with reinforced seat area. Integral braces do a good job pf holding them up and velcro adjusters at the side keep them from catching the chain.
Only worn a couple of times as I tend to wear waterproof shorts. Don’t think they make them anymore, but happy to send photos to anybody interested. Looking for £30 posted
Thanks
Mark
Last edited by Mark E on Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yourguitarhero

Re: FS: Patagonia ultralight down shirt black medium

Post by yourguitarhero »

Sounds good, I'll take it off your hands!

PM payment details?
Mark E

Re: FS: Patagonia ultralight down shirt black medium and Craft waterproof trousers and braces size L

Post by Mark E »

Great, PM sent.
Thanks
Mark
Mark E

Re: FS: Patagonia ultralight down shirt black medium and Craft waterproof trousers and braces size L

Post by Mark E »

Down shirt sold.
Craft waterproof trousers still available
Johnhenry

Post by Johnhenry »

PM sent about the trousers :|
Mark E

Post by Mark E »

Trousers now sold too.
Many thanks
Mark