Brevet gillets Crikey, how much

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

maddyutah

Brevet gillets Crikey, how much

Post by maddyutah »

Brevet isulated Gillet Size Medium,never worn still has tags on,£85 posted,£130 on Crikey, how much site

ImageIMG_6102 by maddyutah, on Flickr
Brevet Gillet with pockets Size Medium,never worn still has tags £55 posted,£90on Crikey, how much site. ImageIMG_6103 by maddyutah, on Flickr

ImageIMG_6104 by maddyutah, on Flickr
maddyutah

Re: Brevet gillets Expensive hipster brand

Post by maddyutah »

The poor show refering to Expensive hipster brand site wasnt put up by me came up automatically and i couldnt get rid of it
Good wee dig though :lol:
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

The poor show refering to Expensive hipster brand site wasnt put up by me came up automatically and i couldnt get rid of it
Good wee dig though :lol:
I don't like to think of it as a dig, I prefer the think of it as merely fact. :wink:
May the bridges you burn light your way
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Even though my wardrobe has a fare share of expensive hippy brand in there, i do have to unfortunately agree with Stu.

There was this one time that they sent me a 200 quid voucher cos my zip had fallen off on the hardshell jacket and then this other time I got bobbling on my merino jersey and they replaced eith another 80 quid voucher (originally bought in sale for only 50 quid), so I can't complain...

I do really like the look of the turquoise gilet :-bd
maddyutah

Post by maddyutah »

I didn't write "poor show" either ,are the Chinese controlling this site
Norm put you down for both of them :grin:
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

R@pha gear's pretty good. I particularly used to like their waterproof-ish cycling caps. A black one with a white stripe down the middle. Not sure if they make them anymore. And Condor Cycles in London sold me the very best pair of roadie shoes I ever owned back sometime in the early 21st century. They were made of only slightly pretentious yak leather, and so comfortable yet stiff in the sole. Utter magic shoes. A French mate of mine gave me a R@pha jersey for my birthday (he had more money than you could stick a poke at) It was the dark blue one with a white and red band across me boobs - and I loved that too. On a trip to Aussie my mother put it into the drier to "finish it off", as she said. She certainly did. It didn't fit my little sister after that I'm still rather bitter about it all ......
I'm just going outside ...
maddyutah

Post by maddyutah »

Insulated one now sold to a wee baldy Tennents drinking gadge fae Cumnock without a hair on his chin chinny chin.
Non insulated one still available to Hipster and Non-Hipster alike.