FS. Salsa warbird

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Ringo

FS. Salsa warbird

Post by Ringo »

56cm aluminium frame with matching carbon fork, crest rims built onto American classic hubs. Salsa woodchippers mix of 105 and tiagra running gear with shimano cx50 cranks Bb7 brakes . I’d describe all of it as being well used but looked after wheels could do with a true which I’ll get done if I get asking price it just never bothered me. Frame has a few paint chips and rubs from bags but never crashed and no dents , it’s a lovely looking and riding frame and I’m only selling due to moving onto a narrowboat so this is the 2nd of my bikes to go photos on request

I'm based in Telford if anyone wants to come have a look.

Looking for £1000 price drop £850 for quick sale
Review of bike here, this is the colour of mine also https://www.feedthehabit.com/road-bikin ... de-review/
Last edited by Ringo on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ianfitz

Re: FS. Salsa warbird

Post by ianfitz »

It's too big for me but I used to live on a narrow boat. Such a great way to live once you adapt to the (lack of) space.

I lived in castefield basin in the centre of Manchester in the late 90s - it cost £50 per month in mooring fees!
Ringo

Re: FS. Salsa warbird

Post by Ringo »

It's something I've wanted to do for years, we're looking at going Lichfield way. It's going to allow me to stop working so many hours and hopefully enjoy life a bit more :-bd