jennride date

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

GregMay

Re: jennride date

Post by GregMay »

I hadn't thought about start time too much. I suspect I'll not have had much sleep before with new arrival, we shall see.
In Reverse

Post by In Reverse »

Yep, I'm in for the 100. Also in for a pint or two on the Friday. :-bd
ianfitz

Post by ianfitz »

adjustablewench wrote:I'd put it on the calendar as fri/sat/sun as the pre event beers in the pub and sleeping in the nearby field/under a bush on the friday night are all part of the fun
Quite right too :-bd
postierich

Post by postierich »

Hi guys start times for the mass starts are as follows
200 Km 6am Saturday morning People can start when they want no set time on both rides!!!
100 Mile 9.30am Saturday morning
There will be a signing on book this is just for information only for other riders to see what time people have left and returned!!! It will be on the defib opposite the More Bakery. Hawkshead Brewery for food and the odd ale on the Friday night hopefully see you there from 6pm.
There is some cheeky bivi camping on the field about a 100 metres away please pitch up late so not to rattle the villagers :-)
We have a field for parking on if your camping in your van there please be quiet and respect the householders adjacent to the field.
There is parking in the Millyard but only park on the right hand side next to the field please do not park anywhere else in the Millyard as it gets busy during the weekend with Wheelbase and Wilfs.
Wheelbase are the beer sponsor for the event if you get chance pop in and have a browse :-) :-bd
Richard G

Post by Richard G »

:-bd
GregMay

Post by GregMay »

Thanks Rich!