WRT sale - Jones loops, MLD, Alfine, PHD down, clothing etc

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

benp1

WRT sale - Jones loops, MLD, Alfine, PHD down, clothing etc

Post by benp1 »

All the following can be brought to the WRT if you're interested, just drop me a line. Won't be bringing any of this lot with me with a specific request

Patagonia Micro Puff Pants, black, BNWT, size large or XL, can't remember, need to check. 100g primaloft fill trousers. Lost weight before I could wear them, cost three figures. Looking for £45. You can do the Full Monty with them (if that's your thing) as they're easy to don and un-don (sp?)

5.11 combats, 36w 34l. Would expand to a 38 and drop down to a 34, but I'm now a 32 so these don't fit. About 5 pairs in different colours and styles. Excellent for day to day use and outdoorsy wear. Some are full cotton, some are polycotton

Montane Terra shorts, black, size XL

DHB Moxie softshell jacket, size medium, in black. Very stretchy, very comfy, as good as my Mountain Hard Wear superchockstone with the benefit of more pockets and reflective bits. DWR on it too, unfortunately the sleeves too short for my gangly arms. £20

Fleece tops, long sleeve quarter zip, size large, black Berghaus one and green Mountain Hardwear one

Also have an Alfine 8 wheel with shifter and bits. Rim is a Mavic 319 or 719. No disc or tyre. I was having a problem in gears 4 and 5 so took it off the wheel so I could fix it, running on the bike this came from SS. Alfine problem could have been down to the cable adjustment but might be more. Won't have time to sort this anytime soon so if someone fancies this make me a sensible offer?

MLD Patrol Shelter made out of Spinntex. I have 2 Spinntex MLD shelters (the other is a Supermid), it's like a precursor to Cuben fibre. It's a pale grey colour, 298g according to my kit spreadsheet. It had a rip in one of the seams but it's been professionally fixed by Mat from UKHammocks. You wouldn't notice the fix unless you're looking for it. I have too many shelters. £85

Black jones loops. Cut down to 660mm, only selling as I've now got some 710s that I prefer. £85

PHD ultra down vest, black, size large, excellent condition. Too big for me. 186g on my scale. £90
Richard G

Re: WRT sale - Jones loops, MLD, Alfine, PHD down, clothing

Post by Richard G »

You were never that big were you buddy? If you were, then fair play at losing it!
firestarter

Post by firestarter »

Sorry cancel that just realised they won't work on my set up on the hybrid sorry
benp1

Post by benp1 »

Richard G wrote:You were never that big were you buddy? If you were, then fair play at losing it!
:grin: Thanks, I was a proper fat lad! Lost 4 inches off my waist and the same off my chest. The good thing is that I'm lighter and fitter. The bad thing is I had to replace my entire outdoorsy wardrobe which I'd spent years accumulating!

Nothing more than lots of exercise, no significant change to diet
firestarter

Post by firestarter »

GLWS
mh24

Post by mh24 »

I need to shift a load of excess baggage to - mine is in the form of KG's - lots of riding me thinks!
Richard G

Post by Richard G »

benp1 wrote: :grin: Thanks, I was a proper fat lad! Lost 4 inches off my waist and the same off my chest. The good thing is that I'm lighter and fitter. The bad thing is I had to replace my entire outdoorsy wardrobe which I'd spent years accumulating!

Nothing more than lots of exercise, no significant change to diet
Tell me about it. Two years ago I went from large down to medium... now medium stuff hangs off me. Problem is, if I put on any degree of muscle, small is going to be too tight in places. I need to just stick all the medium stuff in long term storage and not be afraid of buying small stuff for the mean time.

It's funny, because it's great... but it's also really, really sh*t. lol
benp1

Post by benp1 »

I have kept some of the special or centimental stuff for when I get fat again :grin:

Jones loops have now gone
Moff

Post by Moff »

If the Puff Pants are large, I'm tempted.
See you at WRT, assuming my car get's me there.
benp1

Post by benp1 »

Patty puff pants gone

I've also got some salsa 26in rigid forks with both disc and canti mounts if anyone is interested?