Revelate Terrapin Seatpack System

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ScotRoutes

Revelate Terrapin Seatpack System

Post by ScotRoutes »

Under-saddle harness with separate drybag.

Very little use. I'm "upgrading" to the newer version with a place to attach my Spocket.

Excellent condition, works really well.

Image20170321_185759 by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

Image20170321_185805 by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

Image20170321_185823 by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

Image20170321_185843 by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

Image20170321_185918 by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

ImageLoaded and ready to roll by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

£65 posted in the UK.
Ian

Re: Revelate Terrapin Seatpack System

Post by Ian »

I'll take that please Colin. Been meaning to have a good look at one for a while.

PM me your payment details please.
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

Sorry Ian. Someone was even quicker off the mark than you :o

It'll be winging its way to Ireland tomorrow.

Really nice pack/system though. I got it 2nd hand to check it out (especially sizing) and am only selling it on so I can get the newer version with the Spocket attachment and the air valve (call me fussy). Any questions etc I'm glad to help out.
fatbikephil

Post by fatbikephil »

I was tempted there too Colin as mine is getting a bit ragged after nearly 4 years use. Be interesting to see how the new version pans out. On mine the plastic side panels started to saw their way out (removed to no net detriment to stability with the holes fixed with gaffa tape) and the side straps were starting to rub through the side panels too (also covered in gaffa tape). Does work extremely well despite that however...
AlasdairMc

Post by AlasdairMc »

htrider wrote:I was tempted there too Colin as mine is getting a bit ragged after nearly 4 years use. Be interesting to see how the new version pans out. On mine the plastic side panels started to saw their way out (removed to no net detriment to stability with the holes fixed with gaffa tape) and the side straps were starting to rub through the side panels too (also covered in gaffa tape). Does work extremely well despite that however...
Funnily enough, I get exactly the same thing on my Viscacha, and it was after only a couple of rides.
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

My Viscacha looks fine and it's been well abused. The only bit that's worn is underneath where I'd let it slip into the top of a tyre :grin: