Distance Cycling Book - Sold

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

sean_iow

Distance Cycling Book - Sold

Post by sean_iow »

Distance Cycling by John Hughes and Dan Kehlenbach

Brand new, but there's a catch.... I bought this recently but when it arrived it had been packed in too small a jiffy bag and the flap had been stuck to the cover of the book

There are bits of glue and envelope stuck to the cover along the bottom edge. I'm a bit OCD about books so I emailed the seller and they have sent me another copy. They don't require the damaged one back but I do have to tear out the Title page and send this back to them, not sure why and it makes me feel a bit uneasy tearing a page out of a book but I will have the rest of the book left to dispose of as I see fit.

I paid £12 for the book so how about £5 posted which I'll donate to the Bear to help support the forum. I'll also photocopy the missing page.
Last edited by sean_iow on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adventure without risk is Disneyland - Bikemonger
BreninBeener

Re: Distance Cycling Book

Post by BreninBeener »

I will take that! How do i pay you?

Ian
sean_iow

Re: Distance Cycling Book

Post by sean_iow »

Hi Ian

I've sent you a PM with my details to pay by paypal. Can you reply with the address you'd like it posting to.

I'll pack it in a bigger envelope than the one I received it in :smile: The glue may well clean off with some care or solvent.

I won't make it to the post office today but I'll walk over tomorrow during my lunch break and send it off.

Sean
Adventure without risk is Disneyland - Bikemonger