FS: Various - Hope, Paul's Comp, White Industries, Jones Bar

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Ian

FS: Various - Hope, Paul's Comp, White Industries, Jones Bar

Post by Ian »

A much needed clearout of surplus bits arising from the reconfiguration of a number of bikes:

Paul's Components Word hub, 32 hole, polished. Laced to Stan's Alpha 340 with Sapim race spokes and brass nipples and taped up for tubeless. 135mm bolt-on axle. Lovely wheel, very light. £110.

Stan's Alpha 340 rim - new and unused, 32 hole. Bought to make a front to match the rear above, but I never got around to it. £50

White Industries screw-on freehwheel. 18t. Recently fitted a new bearing, and not much wear on the teeth - about 1000 miles only, which given they beefy construction is not very much. I also have a spare bearing for it, and a tool for removal. £50.

Hope Eternity Seat Post - 27.2mm, black, 400mm long. Some marking to the anodising from a seat harness, but the top section was protected with helicopter tape, so underneath that it's largely unmarked. SOLD

Hope Fatsno Fat Bike Wheels - silver Hope Fatsno hubs laced to Rolling Daryls with Sapim Race spokes and brass nipples. 135mm front hub, new 170mm rear hub with very few miles on it. Both hubs are QR. Orange rim tape. Front set up for tubeless, and I can do the same to the rear if you like. £SOLD.

Paul's Components - Neo Retro & Touring canti's. Both polished silver, all the bolts, cables etc. Fitted with Clarks pads with removable shoes (light to medium wear), plus one spare pair of replacement shoes. SOLD

Jones 660 Bend H-Bar - black. Like the Loop, but without the loop. Some marking to the anodising arising from a bar harness, but it is very slight and would be unseen if you decided to tape them up (which is what I should have done..) £SOLD

Drop me a line for photos, which I'll try and sort out this evening.
Last edited by Ian on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ian

Re: FS: Various - Hope, Paul's Comp, White Industries, Jones

Post by Ian »

I'm guessing this lot is all a bit niche then...

Any takers for anything, before I head over to flea-bay?
24tom

Post by 24tom »

Are the Paul's touring cants still available Ian? Interested if they are...
Mike

Post by Mike »

Some bodies already had what I wanted.....the seat post :cry:
BreninBeener

Post by BreninBeener »

hi, is the freewheel the one that goes in the ENO excentric hub? if so, how much will you accept for it?

thanks
Ian
Ian

Post by Ian »

@ 24tom & breninbeener - I've sent you both PM's.

For anyone else interested, I've posted some pics to Flickr now: https://www.flickr.com/photos/15512491@ ... 940138885/

Cheers.
Ian

Post by Ian »

Paul's canti's are sold.

Price reduced on the Jones Bend bar to £65.
jameso

Post by jameso »

Ian, any interest in a PX, Jones Bend bars for silver Ragley Luxys?
Ian

Post by Ian »

jameso wrote:Ian, any interest in a PX, Jones Bend bars for silver Ragley Luxys?
James, sure - I could put a pair of Luxys to use I think. Drop me a PM with what you had in mind in terms of cash and we'll go from there?
Ian

Post by Ian »

Update - just the following left now:

Paul's Components Word hub, 32 hole, polished. Laced to Stan's Alpha 340 with Sapim race spokes and brass nipples and taped up for tubeless. 135mm bolt-on axle. Lovely wheel, very light. £110.

Stan's Alpha 340 rim - new and unused, 32 hole. Bought to make a front to match the rear above, but I never got around to it. £50

White Industries screw-on freehwheel. 18t. Recently fitted a new bearing, and not much wear on the teeth - about 1000 miles only, which given they beefy construction is not very much. I also have a spare bearing for it, and a tool for removal. £50.