Gore shakedry - swap my XXL for your xl...

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Retiredtester

Gore shakedry - swap my XXL for your xl...

Post by Retiredtester »

I got a very good deal on an XXL shakedry in the rather fetching grey and red. Only problem is its a bit too big for my 42" chest - the reviews I read led me to believe they come up small, but this one seems pretty true to size and more suitable for a 44-46. On the massive off chance that one of you has a shakedry in xl that is a little on the snug side, drop me a line. Not fussed about colour or how much use its had, so long as it still works and is in one piece.

I've worn this one twice for short road rides in the dry and will give it a wash, so it really is as new.
cycleofaddiction

Re: Gore shakedry - swap my XXL for your xl...

Post by cycleofaddiction »

I did exactly the same after reading they come up small and went XL instead of L and by the time it arrived and I could try it the large had sold out! Sorry I can't help but I feel your pain! Mine's really flappy and baggy around the waist and sit's high up at the back so your backside would get wet anyway despite having the back flap!
Retiredtester

Re: Gore shakedry - swap my XXL for your xl...

Post by Retiredtester »

Irritating eh?! Apart from the sizing, I don't mind the fit (got quite a short back) but hey ho.