Wtd - 26” stuff

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Al

Wtd - 26” stuff

Post by Al »

Putting together an old frame as winter hack bike / child trailer towing beast of burden.
Has anyone got a pair of 26” rigid forks or a pair of old wheels gathering dust?

Everything I’ve got is 29” these days - I’m beginning to wonder if the free frame might turn out to be less of a bargain...
redefined_cycles

Re: Wtd - 26” stuff

Post by redefined_cycles »

Al... have a look at my new add. You can have it all if you like. Just pay postage and I may even have a brandnew BB for you (normal old spline ones but might need size etc) which might cost a 10er...
redefined_cycles

Plus... i have a few mtb old wheels sapre. Some as just rims which you can have and then build... i wil check if there is a fully built set anywhere. I'm in Dewsbiry but come pretty far for work so could maybe meet you somewhere...
redefined_cycles

Oh.. handlebars. I have plenty them aswell. Have some stems but they would unfortunately cost summat as I like em and finding hard to part with some
slarge

Post by slarge »

Got some old steel v brake forks, and v brakes if you are interested. In warwick, and will be at the winter event
BobCatMax

Post by BobCatMax »

Rigid and bouncy forks. A whole garage full of 26er stuff. Let me know what you're missing once you been through these guys ^
Image Image
redefined_cycles

https://www.lfgss.com/conversations/328 ... nt14534613

Al... I came across this tgus am and thiught of you!
Scattamah

Post by Scattamah »

Got a pair of Mavic 217 on LX hubs sitting here. Came off my Cadex. Have 1.35 Shwalbe CX Pro tyres on right now. The front is great, the back braking surface needs a little love in one spot. Both could do with having bearings checked, but otherwise, they're 20K+ Km wheels that treated me very kindly.

Also got a 26" trainer tyre here that got maybe 3 or 400Kms of use and has plenty of life left.

If you're nearby, you can drop in and pick 'em up before the 20th when the removalists arrive.

Greetz

S.
Al

Post by Al »

Thanks for all the replies folks - I’ll semd some PMs out shortly :-bd