Di2 XT and Ultegra bits SOLD

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Mariner

Di2 XT and Ultegra bits SOLD

Post by Mariner »

Di2 XT and Ultegra bits
Abandoned project for a gravel bike means I have these Di2 items for sale.
All items are new bought individually off ebay and various sales round Europe. This was my coming winter project and the master plan was to run a 2x11 XT Group Set with drops and Loops hence Ultegra and XT shifters. The Battery comes with standard Shimano external tube style mounting kit as my frame is not Di2 prepared. You will need a seat tube kit if mounting in the seat tube. The Screen replaces JB A on the installation and the Battery Holder has a JB/Distribution connector in the base which acts as JB B. If using a seat tube mounting you might be able to use this for internal frame wiring or replace with the four way internal connector block if you can get round the BB.
I would prefer to sell this as one lot. No dibs taken on individual parts but I will re advertise with individual prices if no takers. This is advertised elsewhere so please check availability.
Battery BT-DN110-1
Battery Holder SM-BTC1
Display SC-MT800
XT FD M8070 2x11
XT RD M8050-GS (runs 2x11 11-42 max)
Pair Ultegra Shifters ST-6870
Single R/h Ultegra Shifter ST-6870-R
Pair XT Shifters SW-8050-L & R
Battery Charger SM-BRC2
2 x FD Mount Adaptor SM-FD905-L
£450 the lot UK posted. Just want this gone
PP F&F or you pay charges which would be understandable but not required. A couple of the items do not have their packaging and some boxes are a bit tatty but items are new and unused although some parts may have been superseded by later versions. All the seals for RD and FD connectors are unopened. The items are in Devon EX10 area if you want to see them connected and running on the bench or I can take photos of the Etube screen showing readings if required.
Any questions please pm me.
Zazen - nothing happens next this is it.